Change Address

Change your U.S. address

You are required to report a change in your U.S. address within 10 days of moving. You must report your physical residential address (No P.O. Box addresses), even if you receive mail somewhere else.

Report promptly any change of address by updating your account at MyFIU.

  • Login with your MyAccounts password.
  • Under “Personal Information” click on “Home Address.”
  • Next to the address labeled “Home” click on “edit” and make the necessary changes.

This update will generate an alert and the information will be sent to SEVIS.

If you experience any problem, please notify our office in writing of your new address and an ISSS advisor will make sure the information is updated properly in your records.